Sunday, November 2, 2014

the cutest cowboys ever...

 As promised a while back, here are James & Jack in their cowboy sweaters.
I made them for their birthdays from a vintage pattern from the 50's.
These cute cousins are just two months apart in age,
 so most of their gifts from this Auntie will probably be matchy-matchy. ;)
 "Tough stuff" :P

 Naturally, getting a nice shot of the back of their sweaters was as easy as saying "RUN BOYS!"


 Admiring each others boots.

James

Jack
(The photo credit for this last pic goes to my sister Beth, Jack's mommy.)
I can not help but smile every time I look at these sweet faces.
***
I am considering making this sweater for custom orders.
 Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

10 comments:

  1. Ahh they are so stinkin cute! GREAT job on the sweaters auntie! I think they deserve an auntie of the year award!;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness so much cuteness in one post! What gorgeous little sweaters and adorable little boys, they are very lucky to have such a talented auntie to make such fabulous things for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I love this post. you are such a good auntie!! Love u bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Those are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came...I enjoyed...I left a better person. :D Those are two of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. Maybe THE cutest. You're so talented. Hope to see y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I would have to agree with you about them being THE cutest...but I may be a little biased. ;) I'm willing to bet your new lil guy will be just as cute! :) I'd love to see you soon too!

      Delete

Go ahead, put your 2 cents in!