Saturday, October 4, 2014

selfies with chickens...

 I've seen some pretty funny selfies (especially on Pinterest).
Crazy cat ladies,
dog fanatics,
etc...
So, I thought...
How  hilarious would it be to take some with a chicken?!
Easier said than done, I can tell you!
I figured everyone could use a good laugh so
here are my favorite failures. ;)
The "In Your Face"

 This is about the best I could get...
The "Looking Affectionately at Prized Chicken" ;)
(On a sewing side note: I made this summer sundress from some old curtains I bought at a local vintage sale for $3.)
My personal favorite:
The "Please Don't Peck Me in the Eye".
Hee hee!
A special thanks to Freckles the Speckled Sussex.
Have a good weekend!
^_~

4 comments:

  1. Adorable post! I miss having chickens, they are so much fun. I really like you sundress. ��

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! :D Chickens ARE so much fun. They do the funniest things. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm still laughing. The last is my favorite. Please! Don't peck her! The dress is very cute, and of course you would make it from vintage curtains. Wonder if we'll find anything like those next weekend on the drive. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks, Debbie! I'm so excited about next weekend too! Eeeeeee! I can't hardly wait! :D

      Delete

Go ahead, put your 2 cents in!